The Thomond Community College school uniform identifies each student as a student of Thomond CC and has been agreed to by parent/guardians, students and the school authorities. It is a fundamental part of the school identity and helps to promote a positive image for the school.
We expect each student to wear the full school uniform with dignity and pride and to be aware that, when in uniform, each student is representing Thomond Community College
- School Jumper with Thomond Community College Crest.
- Traditional Style White School Shirt, worn with the school tie at all times.
- Uniform skirt length should be at ankle or ¾ length.
- Dark Grey Trousers to shoe length.
- Jewellery must be kept to a minimum. One pair of stud earrings no more than 4mm in diameter can be worn.
Thomond Community College School uniform now available at:
Fennessy’s, William Street, Limerick
Single item costings:
- T-shirt €25.00
- Leggings/ skinny pants €35.00
- ¼ zip Hoodie €40.00
- Initialing is a free optional extra.
Package deal offer: €85.00 for all 3 items.
- An online ordering system is open for the month of May.
- Sizing Day in the school in May, date to be confirmed.
- A direct link will be sent in families when it is online purchasing is available.
- This PE gear may be worn to school on the day that PE is timetabled for the student. Non-school PE clothes are not permitted.